As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, our client is shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, providing nothing but memorable experiences for their guests.
As a Reservations Agent, you be responsible for activities relevant to the Reservations and Front Office Department, including assisting with enquiries and bookings, liaising with key departments and establishing strong relationships with clients.
About the Role:
This role is based in Sanctuary Cove (QLD) and is Full Time. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the efficient day-to-day operation of the Reservations Department in optimising hotel occupancy and average rates.
- Ensuring customer service is of the highest possible standard.
- Obtain and evaluate guest feedback.
- Processing reservations, amendments and cancellations.
- Maintain accurate records of booking correspondence.
- Assist in preperation of statistical reports
- Attend and participate in briefings, meetings and training sessions.
- Develop and maintain cohesive working relationships within the immediate team and wider hotel team.
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
Our client is looking for someone who can offer exceptional local insights and anticipate every request to meet the expectation of their guests. Other key attributes include:
- Friendly persona
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic numerical acumen
- Neat personal presentation
- Previous experience with Opera, Microsoft Word/Excel and Holidex is desirable (and an ability to adopt new programs readily and quickly)
- Previous experience in a Reservations role is preferred
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You are looking for work in Hospitality
- You would prefer shift-based work
- You have great communication skills and enjoy working with the public
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.