We have an exciting opportunity for a People and Culture Coordinator to join our client, an Employment Services Education and Community Development company, on a permanent full-time basis (with flexibility for amended/flexible working hours for the right candidate).
About the Role:
This role is based in Sydney, with consideration of an alternative location for the right candidate.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact in providing HR administrative support to business units within our client’s organisation
- Be an administrative superstar, who thrives from delivering high-quality work and attention to detail across end to end processes of the employee life-cycle including onboarding, changes to employment and offboarding. This will include the preparation of letters and employment contracts.
- Partner with Payroll to process these changes on a fortnightly basis
- Participate and support company activities and initiatives
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to start their HR career in a supportive and high-performing team.
Key attributes include:
- Human Resources/Business tertiary qualification and/or equivalent relevant experience in an administration role
- Willingness to learn employment law in order to interpret Awards, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong team player, friendly and approachable.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated problem solving/analytics skills with the ability to deliver creative solutions.
- Ability to exercise judgement and know when to ask for help.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills including the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Good time management skills with the ability to meet agreed deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate skill level in use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
To be considered you will be:
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Willing to complete a Criminal History Check
- Able to pass a Working with Children Check
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You have experience in HR and are looking to broarden your skillset
- You’re looking for a fast-paced role in an ever-growing company
- You prefer an office-based environment
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.