We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our client and assist in promoting their multi-million-dollar hotel refurbishment.
About the Role:
This role is based in Sydney and is Part Time. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Devloping and implementing the Hotel Marketing Plan, continuously evolving and developing strategies to market key customer segments.
- Focus activities on driving bookings, enhancing brand awareness and ensuring positive guest experience.
- Effective implementation of initiatives and coordinate production of promotional and program materials.
- Manage the hotels online presence, including OTA’s, website and social media platforms.
- Create and curate engaging content to promote hotel offerings and special packages.
- Working new creative ideas across all areas of the hotel.
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
Our client is looking for someone with 1-2 years of similar experience, preferably within the hospitality sector. Other key attributes include:
- Demonstrable project management experience in organising, planning and executing marketing projects.
- Experience in digital and social media marketing.
- High attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
- An ability to manage time effectively.
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You are looking for the next step in your marketing career
- You are looking for a part-time, office-based role
- You are passionate about social media and brand developmen
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.