We have an exciting opportunity for an Instant Service Agent to join our client’s Reservations team based in Double Bay, Sydney.
About the Role:
This role is based in Sydney and is Full Time. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating guest bookings.
- Acting as a key point of contact to guarentee a flawless stay.
- Supporting Front Office with registration and check in and out procedures.
- Overseeing guest billing.
- Enhacing pre-arrival experience.
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
Our client is looking for someone who is a team player and is keen to progress within the hospitality sector. Other key attributes include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task
- A team player
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Previous experience with Opera is highly regarded
- Previous experience in a Reservations role is preferred
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You are looking for an entry-level role in Hospitality
- You want a customer facing role
- You enjoy working as part of a team.
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.