We’re on the lookout for a warm and welcoming individual to join one of the world’s leading hotel companies as a Guest Service Agent, and create memorable experiences for guests by handling transactions, offering local insight and making them feel at home.
Our client thrives on making their guests stays brighter and create memories that will last a lifetime. They have been doing so since 1952.
About the Role:
This role is in Sydney with Full & Part-time positions available. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact to guests as they arrive at the hotel, and their lasting impression when they leave
- Perform check in and check out duties
- Take and manage guest bookings
- Be one step ahead with guests’ needs – record and act on preferences, handle their messages and answer questions over the phone and face to face
- Champion the identification and reporting of hazards, and evaluate risks associated with them
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
Our client is looking for someone with 1-year previous experience in a Front Office or Guest Services related role. Other key attributes include:
- Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or Hospitality related field preferred
- Experience using Opera Property Management System is highly regarded
- Fluent in written and verbal English, extra language skills are beneficial
- A team player with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work on a 24/7 rotating roster (including nights, weekends and public holidays)
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You are looking for work in Hospitality
- You would prefer shift-based work
- You have great communication skills and enjoy working with the public
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.