Are you looking for your next role in hospitality?
We’re hiring a Front Office Team Leader who will be responsible for reception, reservations, telephone services, checking guests in/out, cashiering and auditing for our client, who is one of the world’s leading hotel companies.
As a Front Office Team Leader, you’ll deliver exceptional customer service ensuring all guests have a memorable experience, ultimately bringing our clients’ brand to life.
About the Role:
This role is based in Sydney and is Full-Time. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading, coaching and driving the Front Office team to succeed, with support from Front Office Leaders.
- Manage reception and administration tasks
- Perform check in and check out duties
- Take and manage guest bookings
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
Our client is looking for someone with at least 6 months experience in a Front Office/Reception role, with experience in leading, supporting and driving a team. Other key attributes include:
- Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or Business Administration related field preferred.
- Excellent Communication skills, bilingual or multilanguage skills are advantageous.
- Ability to inspire passion, enthusiasm and positivity in the team to drive an engaged and winning culture.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload.
- Flexibility with working hours – nights, weekend and public holidays shifts might be required.
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You are looking for work in Hospitality
- You would prefer shift-based work
- You have great communication skills and enjoy working with the public
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.