We’re looking for a positive and enthusiastic Front Office Agent to join our client, one of the world’s leading hotel companies, based in Cairns.
Our Client’s hotel is located only 5 minutes’ drive from Cairns Airport, a popular retreat for both holidaymakers and business guests.
About the Role:
This role is in Cairns and is Full Time. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming hotels guests providing a memorable experience.
- Take and manage guest bookings and up-selling opportunities.
- Be a trusted contact for all guests, helping them wit anything from billing, to providing local knowledge.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Check in and out guests, including managing safety deposit boxes.
- Stay one step ahead of guest needs; record and act on preferences.
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
Our client is looking for someone with 1-year previous experience in a Front Office or Guest Service position. Other key attributes include:
- Fluency in English – extra language skills are great, but not essential
- Full Australian Driver’s Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings across a 7-day roster
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You are looking for work in Hospitality
- You would prefer shift-based work
- You have great communication skills and enjoy working with the public
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.