We’re hiring Finance Assistants/Clerks to join multiple disability-friendly clients across in all major cities.
We have part-time and full-time opportunities available with employers who offer flexible working conditions.
About the Roles:
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Update financial spreadsheets with transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Process tax payments
- Support payroll
- Record accounts payable
- Process invoices
Please note that responsibilities will differ per individual role.
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience working as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role. Other key attributes include:
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced Microsoft skills (Excel in particular)
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Good organisational skills
- Exceptional time-management
This role will be a good fit for you if…
– You’re looking for the next step in your career
– You’re looking for a job with flexible working conditions
– You have great attention to detail and want a role that challenges you
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.