Our client is a majority Aboriginal-owned and staffed company, which is now a Certified Great Place to Work 2022/2023. They provide tailored employment services, Community Development Program (CDP), Transition to Work (TtW), Disability Employment Services (DES) across Australia, and Careers Guidance Services to Adult Residences of NSW.
To support a growing team, they’re now looking for a Data and Resources Co-ordinator to meet clients, community representatives, and other key stakeholders to gather data from various resources, which will inform and improve program objectives, interpret trends, and report program outcomes.
It is desired that the successful applicant will be a First Nation person or have experience in working with First Nation People and connections to First Nation Communities.
About the Role:
This role is in Sydney and with the opportunity to work from home. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Data Entry, Reporting and Compliance
- Business Development
- Expenditure, Administration and Reporting
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
Our client is looking for an experienced and detail focused administration professional, with demonstrated experience in business development, data analysis and reporting. Other key attributes include:
- Knowledge of local labour market conditions
- Knowledge of relevant government programs and funding opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate, with an understanding of word, excel, and database entry.
- Understanding of Aboriginal people and the issues they face
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, time management and organisation.
- Ability to comply with Real Futures’ code of conduct, company policies and procedures and uphold the organisations values in all interactions.
- A tertiary Qualification in Administration, Human Services, Business, Marketing, Employment Services or associated fields is desired, as well as knowledge and experience of Employment Services System (ESS)
Candidates must also have eligibility to work in Australia, be willing to complete a Criminal History Check, the ability to pass a Working with Children Check, the ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Tests and the ability to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander (or have worked with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander within community)
- You’re looking for a structured, full-time position.
- You want to expand on existing data entry and administration skills.
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.