We’re hiring Customer Service Representatives to join multiple disability-friendly clients across in all major cities.
We have part-time and full-time opportunities available with employers who offer flexible working conditions.
About the Roles:
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identifying and assessing customer needs
- Provide accurate information and offering complaint solutions
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Please note that responsibilities will differ per individual role.
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong communication skills and good time management. Other key attributes include:
- The ability to multi-task
- Good attention to detail
- Active listener, empathetic and good at problem-solving
- Experience using CRM systems is advantageous
This role will be a good fit for you if…
– You’re looking for a role working with the public.
– You’re looking for a job with flexible working conditions
– You’re a people-person who enjoys making connections and building relationships
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.