We’re hiring Administration Officers to join multiple disability-friendly clients across the country.
We have part time and full-time opportunities available with employers who offer flexible working conditions.
About the Roles:
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Provide the first point of contact for new clients via email, phone and in-person.
– Create and maintain positive company culture.
– Collect, create and post social media content and manage social media accounts.
– Create, organize and send schedules and invoices.
– Complete incident, complaint and/or improvement requests where appropriate.
– Participate in the development of the Risk Management Plan.
Please note that responsibilities will differ per individual role.
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a team player. Other key attributes include:
– The ability to multi-task
– Good attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
This role will be a good fit for you if…
– You’re looking for an office-based role
– You’re looking for a job with flexible working conditions
– You’re keen to work in a dynamic role, with multiple responsibilities
These roles are targeted at candidates living with disability.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to MFenwick@scia.org.au or complete the form below.