About the job:
We’re looking for a Team Builder to work within one of our clients critical Success Services, which provides direct support to help their clients and account managers build their team of support workers. As a Team Builder, you will be responsible for working directly with clients and support workers to build successful and well-matched teams, providing services ranging from filling last minute bookings to building out a comprehensive team to meet the needs of the client. Ultimately, your job is to deliver an outstanding quality of service for all clients and support workers who need our assistance to team up.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients and workers to build successful, sustainable teams
- Work directly and indirectly with clients and support workers to find the perfect support match.
- Build a relationship with the client or support worker you are building a team for, to quickly understand the nature of the support they are seeking and to find not just an available match, but a great one;
- Build strong local relationships with clients, workers and others in the disability community to ensure you’re able to provide the highest quality service and advice;
- Work closely with the Team Builder team of which you are a part, as well as the broader ‘Success Team’ within the organisation, to ensure the clients they are working with are also able to find great team members for their needs.
- Be responsible for high rates of service request completions, as well as customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and requirements:
- You have worked in either a case management, contact centre, support work or customer service role in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment;
- You love building deep customer relationships, and supporting people to find long term success
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Phat Ngo at email@example.com. For a confidential informal conversation about the role feel free to email Phat to arrange a chat.
Deadline for applications: 7 November 2022