Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
Sydney CBD, WFH
Posted 2 months ago
About the job:
EmployAbility are currently searching for a team assistant to work in one of Australia’s leading property investment and funds management groups, Charter Hall.
The Team Assistant will be accountable for coordinating the activities of the Direct team, providing support to their day-to-day time management and engagement with the business and stakeholders.
This role can be either part time or full time, depending on the persons needs and offer flexible work arrangements.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Managing the day to day operational and administrative activities for the Direct leadership team, coordinating meetings, including logistical arrangements and diary management
- Coordinating domestic travel for the Direct team
- Anticipating and proactive with regards to problem solving
- Coordinate divisional team meetings including agendas and minute taking
- Manage and coordinate Conferences and Team Building days for the Direct division
- Monthly report coordination
- Preparing reports and presentations as required
- Preparing expenses on behalf of the Direct Leadership Team
- Checking, co-ordinating and tracking authorisation and processing of invoices across the Direct team as required
- Central point of contact for the Direct team administrative queries
- Coordinating with People Team for onboarding of team members
- Key contributor to the broader Team Assistant peer group to instigate broader business process improvements
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all employees, directors and clients
- Point of contact for visiting interstate employees
- Awareness of all aspects of the business across all divisions
- 2+ years’ experience as a Team Assistant or Senior Administration role
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Property experience preferred, however not essential
- Extremely organised, strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Well presented with a professional presence
- High attention to detail and thorough in task completion
How to apply:
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or for an informal discussion feel free to contact Phat Ngo firstname.lastname@example.org along with any questions you may have.
|Job Category||Administration, Customer Service|