About the job:
We are currently searching for a Switchboard Operator for a 3 month, part time contract (days negotiable) to work at The Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour.
The Front Desk, is often the first point of contact and the first impression for guests. As a Switchboard Operator you’ll be responsible for Front Office activities such as reception, telephone services, redirecting telephone calls, answering queries.
You’ll deliver exceptional customer service ensuring guests have a great experience and stay, ultimately bringing the brand to life.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Help guests – ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to interact effectively. You’ll be happy to help if a guest needs direction, facilities explained or something as simple as a toothbrush
- Help the team – you are always around to help your team mates and share the workload
- Fixing problems – you will be there to help resolve guest issues and ensure they leave having had an exceptional stay
- IHG Rewards Club advocate – you will drive loyalty by enrolling guests to become members, and doing all you can to recognise existing members
- Minimum 6 months experience in a Guest Services/Administration/Reception/Switchboard operations related position
- Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or in Business Administration related field preferred
- Flexibility – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, bilingual or multilingual language skills are advantageous
How to apply:
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal discussion feel free to contact Phat Ngo at email@example.com along with any questions you may have.
|Job Category||Administration, Customer Service, IHG Hotels & Resorts|