Our partnership with IHG Hotels & Resorts is focused on giving people living with physical disability the opportunity to build an exciting career in hospitality for one of the most established brands in the hospitality sector.
We are now recruiting for the unique role of Sales Officer at one of the most prestigious hotels in Sydney, The Crown Plaza – Sydney Darling Harbour.
About the role
The role of a Sales Officer is to provide support to other sales team members, including senior associates, managers, executives and even directors. Although a junior role, they play an important part in ensuring that the businesses integrity is always upheld. Working closely with the sales team to build and expand on their database and maintain that close-knit client relationship.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Outbound calls – Cold Calling
- Enthusiasm and can build great rapport with external stakeholders
- Building Sales leads for the team
- Sharing Leads within the hotel sales team
- Customer Service
- Conducting surveys on behalf of variety of clients
- Data Entry
- Comfortable with cold calling.
- Exceptional phone manner.
- Articulate and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Phat Ngo at email@example.com. For a confidential informal conversation about the role feel free to email Phat to arrange a chat.
Deadline for applications: 31 October 2022
|Job Category||IHG Hotels & Resorts|