We’re on the lookout for a passionate and customer-focused individual to join Australia’s largest NDIS registered online platform as a Relationships Manager, and help support users find, hire and manage local support workers.
Our client is an advocator for positive social change and is working directly alongside disadvantaged groups to design better support solutions. Since 2015, 80,000+ support connections have been successfully made.
About the Role:
This role is in Sydney and will be predominantly desk-based. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting a small portfolio of clients on a daily basis to enable each person to thrive on the platform
- Building your portfolio of clients and their families over time
- Undertaking welcoming conversations, building trust and rapport
- Supporting your clients across every aspect of using the platform, from posting jobs to signing off bookings and interviewing possible candidates
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
Our client is looking for someone with experience in either Case Management, Support Coordination, Support work or a Customer Service role in a fast-paced environment. Other key attributes include:
- Strong disability sector knowledge, ideally someone who can relate to the needs of the community
- A team player who can work in collaboration with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to build deep customer relationships
- Strong self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Empathetic, positive and proactive
- Experience across using CRMs and using multiple systems at once
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You are looking for full time employment
- You would prefer a desk-based role
- You thrive working in an office environment
- You like to take ownership of a role and make a lasting impact
Our client is a disability-friendly employer.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to PAbibadra@scia.org.au, or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Customer Service|