About the role:
Our client is looking for a Provider Relationship and Operations Manager to join their Providers leadership team to contribute to strategic decisions across strategy, growth, product and operations.
Our client are looking to start scaling, in particular expanding their marketing efforts, onboarding more providers and building more efficiency into the product.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Team management and leadership
- Manage the team of Provider Relationship Coordinators and Provider Operations Coordinators, covering all elements of people management including training and development
- Sit on the Providers leadership team, contribute to strategic decisions across strategy, growth, product and operations.
- Manage a team that drives Providers activation, utilisation and retention, contributing to our growth targets for the business unit
- Develop strategies and processes to improve activation, utilisation and retention over time, especially focussed on high value providers; work with the team to implement
- Make decisions on the fly to balance provider needs, support worker needs, and business needs, judging when to escalate for additional support
- Ensure that provider databases and tools e.g. Zendesk Sell are maintained and updated.
- Work with Provider business development, marketing and product teams to deliver a great and efficient onboarding experience for providers that balances customer demands and organisations risk
- Develop and manage processes to manage incidents and complaints from Providers; work with the team to implement and act as the escalation point for complex incidents and complaint
- Manage monitoring and compliance functions, including delegation of tasks to the Provider Relationship Coordinator/s, e.g. checking provider registration and insurance details, surveying or interviewing support workers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Demonstrated team leadership and management skills
- Strategic growth mindset, able to see opportunities and drive execution to achieve them
- Ability to balance needs of various stakeholders (providers, support workers, business)
- Comfortable working collaboratively and cross-functionally with other functions within the team
- Comfortable communicating externally, representing the organsiation with external parties
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in an environment of uncertainty
- Drive to be proactive and take initiative, especially in problem solving
- Comfortable pivoting and changing direction and processes when necessary.
- Experience building relationships with organisations
- Knowledge of disability providers’ needs
- Knowledge of core community service tools and processes (e.g. Zendesk Service).
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Phat Ngo at email@example.com. For a confidential informal conversation about the role feel free to email Phat to arrange a chat.
Deadline for applications: 7 November 2022