Part Time, Permanent
Chatswood, Flexible work arrangements
Posted 1 month ago
About the job:
We are currently searching for an experienced Marketeer to join our client, Aerobe Pty Ltd, to help them grown their footprint in AU/NZ.
Working hours are roughly from 9am – 3pm, 4 weekdays a week (excl. public holidays) with flexibility and opportunity to grow to a bigger role/load
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop a basic understanding of Aerobe’s diverse range of clinical and research technologies
- Contribute to the development of the overall marketing strategy
- Development and execution of print and online campaigns
- Collaborate with team members to create successful marketing campaigns and material
- Develop strategically placed advertisements to reach niche demographic
- Communicate new strategies to other members of the team
- Initiate new marketing tactics and techniques
- Centralise and spread marketing best practices
- Keep abreast of new marketing trends and developments
- Previous work in marketing
- Full working rights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Affinity to health science topics is preferred but not essential
- A dynamic and motivated personality!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or for an informal discussion feel free to contact Phat Ngo at firstname.lastname@example.org along with any questions you may have.