About the job:
Our partnership with IHG Hotels & Resorts is focused on giving people living with physical disability the opportunity to build an exciting career in hospitality for one of the most established brands in the hospitality sector.
We are now recruiting for the unique role of Hotel Door Greeter at one of the most prestigious hotels in Sydney, The Intercontinental Hotel – Double Bay.
The Hotel Customer Greeter is literally the first person that the hotel customers see or speak to upon arrival at the Intercontinental Double Bay, and as such creating a wonderful and lasting first impression is a fundamental part of the role. The following are the main duties and responsibilities of the Hotel Customer Greeter:
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Greet all customers as the come and go at the main entrance area of the hotel
- Build rapport with all customers and ensure customer needs are met
- Connect customers with various services throughout the hotel using a tablet based computer system
- Provide customer service excellence at all times
- Support the hotel Concierge to tend to each customer’s needs
How to apply:
Deadline for applications: 31 October 2022
|Job Category||IHG Hotels & Resorts|
|Permanent Part Time||Sydney - Double Bay|