Employment Engagement Manager
About the job:
Spinal Cord Injuries Australia’s EmployAbility recruitment service has a vision to increase sustainable job placements for people who are living with a physical disability. The service has a well-established job readiness and career coaching program which is facilitated by employment coaches, who also have a physical disability.
Through this program we have developed strong relationships with a number of corporate partners who share our commitment to inclusion. We are currently developing a program of work that will enable us to design tools to support employers to increase their confidence to hire more people with a physical disability. We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to establish a sales pipeline with corporate organisations and to create our employer engagement strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a recruitment or corporate sales background to work on a program that makes a real difference for people with disability who are seeking employment, as well as enabling organisations to become more inclusive.
The role will be a mix of warm sales with some very strong existing opportunities as well as scoping out new opportunities to facilitate growth for this exciting new service to ensure the continued sustainability.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Establishment of the Employer Engagement function.
- Development of existing relationships into sales opportunities.
- Selling SCIA inclusion assessment tools and employment services to new clients.
- Management of the sales pipeline
- Grow the revenue base for SCIAs Employability service offerings.
- Extensive experience in planning, developing and implementing sales strategies with corporate clients, ideally from within the employment or disability sector.
- Well-developed sales skills with proven experience in lead generation, cold calling and client acquisition
- Strong results focus with an ability to set and achieve sales goals and budgets.
- A passion and commitment to advancing diversity in the workplace.
What we offer you:
As an SCIA employee you will be entitled to a number of benefits including;
- PBI Fringe Benefits Salary Packaging
- Access to our Health and Well Being package
- On-going professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
This role can be worked from home blended with working from one of SCIA’s offices. Applications will close on 31 March.
The position can be worked full-time role (37.5 hours per week) or part-time role (30 hours per week).
Successful candidates are required to complete a pre-employment screening including an NDIS Worker Screening Check.
As part of our commitment to creating a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and First Nations Australians to apply.
How to apply:
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or for an informal discussion feel free to contact Jemma Smyth firstname.lastname@example.org along with any questions you may have.