Digital Communications Coordinator
About the job:
We are currently searching for a Digital Communications Coordinator to work in the Brand & Creative team within our organisation at Spinal Cord Injuries Australia (SCIA).
The Digital Communications Coordinator will support the communications and marketing activity for all lines of business, working closely with key internal stakeholders and at times with external agencies.
The principle purpose of this role is to: coordinate, manage and execute the communications calendar activity across a variety of methods and support the Brand & Creative team activity.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage the communications calendar
- Assist with the implementation and execution of campaigns, promotions, and other communication related activities
- Asset management
- Demonstrated experience in the planning and execution of comms and marketing activity primarily across digital
- Experience developing content and communication plans
- Experience managing multiple projects from brief to delivery and review
- Exceptional written communication skills, with the attention to detail for proofing and editing
- Strong writing skills
- Planning and organizing
- Innovation and creativity
How to apply:
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal discussion feel free to contact Phat Ngo at email@example.com along with any questions you may have.
|Job Category||Digital, Marketing|