Customer Service Officer
About the role:
Our client Hireup, is looking for a Customer Service Officer to answer day-to-day requests and enquires from their users.
Hireup have developed an online platform and community for people with disability and their families, to find, hire and manage local support workers who fit their needs and share their interests.
About the Role
A Customer Service Officer is responsible for answering the day-to-day requests and enquiries from Hireups platform users, therefore ensuring retention and satisfaction of all users on the platform. Working in a fast-paced environment and handling high volumes of inbound and outbound phone calls daily, You must be excellent at fostering relationships and building trust with users to ensure that the support delivered is safe, appropriate and individualised. You do this through delivering exceptional customer service, answering the questions from the user base, solving their challenges and unlocking opportunities within the Hireup community.
Please note the Community Support team works across a rotating roster between 7.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Draw on your knowledge and experience with disability services to support the Hireup community through proactive and reactive phone and email communication
- Proactively communicating with users to ensure they’re making the most of the opportunities the online community can provide
- Analysing and responding to information received from the online community to ensure that every booking that occurs is safe, appropriate and individualised
- Advocating internally to ensure that the communities ideas and feedback are incorporated into Hireup’s service and platform design
- Providing the broader Support Office team with insights and inspiration of the impact our community has on their lives
Qualifications and requirements:
- Ideally has experience in the disability or health sector and wants to support our users in a person centred disability support model
- Has experience providing exceptional customer service over phone and email, including familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (Zendesk) and phone systems
- Has experience handling a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls
- Builds relationships through empathy, transparency and warmth
- Can communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Uses problem solving, creativity, resilience and initiative to find the right solution for each individual
- Is eager to work in a fast paced and flexible environment
- Is motivated and inspired to learn and develop new skills
- Wants to work in a role that provides you with the opportunity to connect with our users and make an impact
- Flexible work environment to balance the needs of your role, home and family life
- Generous leave options including 12 weeks paid parental leave and 7 additional days to help you pursue your ‘good life’ and learning goals
- Allowances to support you in your work set up and professional development
- Wellbeing programs, health and fitness discounts to help you stay happy and healthy at work
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Phat Ngo at email@example.com. For a confidential informal conversation about the role feel free to email Phat to arrange a chat.
|Job Category||Customer Service|