We’re looking for a Customer Service Officer, with knowledge and experience with the disability sector, to join Australia’s largest NDIS registered online platform and help support users find, hire and manage local support workers.
Our client is an advocator for positive social change and is working directly alongside disadvantaged groups to design better support solutions. Since 2015, 80,000+ support connections have been successfully made.
About the Role:
This role is full-time and offers flexible work arrangements to suit your needs. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering day-to-day requests and enquiries from platform users
- Handing high volumes of inbound and outbound calls daily
- Communicating with users to make sure they’re making the most out of the platform
- Analysing and responding to information received to ensure safety on the platform
- Advocating internally to ensure communities’ ideas and feedback are incorporated in platform design
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
Our client is looking for someone with experience providing exceptional customer service (over the phone and email), as well as handing a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls. Other key attributes include:
- Ability to build empathy, transparency and warmth
- Strong communication skills with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Possesses creative problem-solving skills, resilience and initiative
- Excellent at fostering relationships
This role will be a good fit for you if…
- You’re looking for flexible working arrangements
- You’re eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- You’re motivated to learn and develop new skills
- Are looking for a customer-facing role that allows you to connect with the public and make a positive impact
Our client is a disability-friendly employer.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and a short cover letter to PAbibadra@scia.org.au, or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Customer Service|