Corporate Support Officer/Receptionist
Full Time, Permanent
Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney CBD
Posted 1 week ago
About the job:
EmployAbility are currently searching for a Corporate Support Officer/Receptionist for a permanent full-time position with iCare, located in Sydney CBD and Parramatta.
- Highly visible, integral role enabling the achievement of core operational business outcomes
- Permanent full-time position, generous salary from $75k package & other benefits
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide a range of administrative and office support services which may include filing and records management, mail receipt and sorting, external courier bookings and deliveries, maintenance of registers, photocopying, compilation of data, statistics, and reports to support the smooth running of the office activities.
- Meet, greet, and assist a range of stakeholders including icare employees, guests, customers, and other visitors. Maintain a high standard of presentation and consistently provide a high level of customer service.
- Coordinate and deliver the management of multiple meeting rooms including technology operation, support events and organisation of catering.
- Respond to enquiries by phone, email or in person, ensuring an accurate, customer focused and timely response, escalating to the appropriate person as required.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external access to the main offices and provide security and safety instructions / induction and direction to visitors, contractors and service providers.
- Provide general administration and support services for office facilities in order to support the efficient delivery of business. This includes arranging meeting room configurations, ordering and delivery of catering requests, maintaining consumables and general upkeep of kitchens and print rooms.
- Excellent presentation and high level of customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and strong interpersonal manner to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly organised, willingness to learn, adaptable and flexible to changing requirements and environments.
Please note that you must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand passport or have unrestricted working rights to apply for this role.
How to apply:
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal discussion feel free to contact Phat Ngo email@example.com along with any questions you may have.
|Job Category||Administration, Customer Service, Reception|