Our client Hireup, have developed an online platform and community for people with disability and their families, to find, hire and manage local support workers who fit their needs and share their interests.
Hireup are looking for a Case Manager to support their clients who need ongoing, sometimes irregular, assistance to answer day-to-day requests and enquires from their users.
About the role:
As a Case Manager also known internally as ‘Relationship Manager’, you will join a passionate and talented team of local Relationship Managers to deliver an outstanding quality of service for Hireup’s clients who need ongoing and sustained assistance with the daily management of their account and support team.
As a critical part of Hireup’s Attendant Care business, this role is responsible for delivering Team Management to Hireup clients at the local level.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Support your small portfolio of clients on a daily basis to enable each person to thrive on the Hireup platform;
- Build out your portfolio of Hireup clients and their families over time, including undertaking welcome conversations and building trust and rapport;
- Support your clients across every aspect of using Hireup, from posting jobs and interviewing possible candidates, to signing off bookings in the platform and making sure supports are correctly rostered;
- Experience – You have worked in either a case management, support co-ordination, support work or a customer service role in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment;
- Strong disability sector knowledge a big plus – We’re looking for someone who understands the Australian disability sector and can relate to the needs of our community to deliver high-quality supports;
- Team work – A team player who can work in collaboration with a range of stakeholders to deliver excellent results;
- Customer first – You love building deep customer relationships, and supporting people to find long term success on our platform;
- A strong self starter not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the detail
- Interpersonal skills – You will need strong interpersonal skills, including highly develop communication skills with the ability to build trust and rapport quickly;
- Strong values alignment – an empathetic individual, positive and proactive, with strong problem solving skills, and an excellent communicator with highly developed communication skills;
- Advanced technical and system skills – Experience across using CRMs / Using multiple systems at once.
- Flexible work environment to balance the needs of your role, home and family life
- Generous leave options including 12 weeks paid parental leave and 7 additional days to help you pursue your ‘good life’ and learning goals
- Allowances to support you in your work set up and professional development
- Wellbeing programs, health and fitness discounts to help you stay happy and healthy at work
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Phat Ngo at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential informal conversation about the role feel free to email Phat to arrange a chat.
|Job Category||Customer Service|