About the job:
Join the Finance team as an Executive.
You will be responsible for presenting on the performance of the business, with key responsibilities including analysing, reviewing, and discussing information with relevant stakeholders.
In this role you will be involved in the preparation of management reporting deliverables for an established specialist disability accommodation service provider. You will support the CFO to provide insights and analysis to senior management and Board to help drive business performance, as well as having the drive and energy to challenge existing processes and implement reporting and business improvement initiatives.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Monthly results preparation, analysis and management reporting, and the preparation of monthly/quarterly management packs provided to senior management/Board
- Detailed revenue and expense analysis and reporting
- Preparation of the forecasting deliverables across P&L, distributions and funding, including modelling forecast outcomes and sensitivities, and presenting to senior management
- Preparation of payments, journals and reconciliations
- Timely response to requests from senior management and our partners
- Involvement in strategic data and management reporting projects
- Support automation initiatives across the Financial planning & analysis team
Your technical skills and qualifications will include a tertiary degree in Accounting or similar, a CA/CPA qualification is essential. You will be a confident performer who has a background in accounting and finance. Experience working with Xero is preferred but not essential.
Finally, you will:
- be curious, always asking, “What’s new,” and “How can we do this better”
- be generous with your knowledge, time, and feedback
- be bold, seeing challenges as opportunities that can be overcome as a team
- have extreme attention to detail
- have exceptional communication skills
How to apply:
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal discussion feel free to contact Phat Ngo at email@example.com along with any questions you may have.
|Job Category||Accountancy, Business Analyst|