Our client Hireup, have developed an online platform and community for people with disability and their families, to find, hire and manage local support workers who fit their needs and share their interests.
Hireup are looking for a Business Analyst to join their Product team. Reporting to the Product Manager for the Money team, you will work across Payments, Invoicing and Bookings related themes of work.
About the role:
As a Case Manager also known internally as ‘Relationship Manager’, you will join a passionate and talented team of local Relationship Managers to deliver an outstanding quality of service for Hireup’s clients who need ongoing and sustained assistance with the daily management of their account and support team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Money Engineering Team to ensure payroll and invoicing systems are meeting business expectations ongoing
- Supporting the Money team Product Manager on Money related product development
- Day to day tasks will include translating customer needs into functional requirements, understanding dependencies and broader business implications, user story writing then refining with engineers and designers, backlog management and sprint planning
- Facilitating and leading workshops with designers, engineers and various stakeholders to develop solutions to business requirements
- Strong experience shipping high quality working software to end users in an Agile environment
- Experience with writing stories for backend integrations
- Enjoys working in ambiguous situations and on complex new problems
- You think and operate in terms of what’s best for end users and strive to balance business, technical and design priorities with speed of delivery
- Have excellent communication skills and are experienced in building relationships with internal stakeholders including engineers, product managers and designers
- Collaborative and enjoy working within fast-paced Agile product teams
- Strong connection to, or interest in building an understanding of the Australian disability sector and community
- You approach work with high-energy, drive and internal motivation
- You’re adaptable, transparent, passionate and demonstrate a deep curiosity
- Data migration and/or integration experience is desired
- Flexible work environment to balance the needs of your role, home and family life
- Generous leave options including 12 weeks paid parental leave and 7 additional days to help you pursue your ‘good life’ and learning goals
- Allowances to support you in your work set up and professional development
- Wellbeing programs, health and fitness discounts to help you stay happy and healthy at work
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Phat Ngo at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential informal conversation about the role feel free to email Phat to arrange a chat.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|